The cup is half full; I'm just not sure what it's half full of
Hi, my name is Joe Brown and I’m an Accounts Director here at melt. My job is to make life easier for my clients and co-workers, and sometimes even myself. The best part of my job? The people. Why? Because robots are really poor at conversation.
I was born in a galaxy far, far away where I spent my childhood trying to be seen AND heard. Eventually I made my way to Phoenix, where I now live with my wife and daughter (my two favorite people) and my three dogs, who are called “Eat your own food!” “Stop licking!” and “Get off the couch!”
If I could choose anywhere in the world to live, it would be San Francisco because that would mean I was wealthy enough to live in San Francisco. Or homeless.
These are a few of my favorite things.
- Animal: alligators (they’ve remained unchanged for 250 million years!)
- Movie: Pulp Fiction (because we're allowed to figure out for ourselves what's in the briefcase)
- Book: 1984 (art imitating life or life imitating art?)
- Music: Grateful Dead (real musicians playing real instruments)
- Memory: The time I flew a plane solo (and lived to tell the tale)
But my favorite thing of all is making people laugh because it’s an honest reaction and usually very inexpensive.